Stratus is Feature Rich
Complete with unlimited features & flexibility, and unparalleled customer support
We develop mobile and tablet apps for iOS, Android and Windows using latest cross platform technologies.
Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu vistos un surlace leo.
We develop mobile apps and tablet apps
Over half of mobile phone users globally will have smartphones by 2018 and revenue from mobile app development are expected to grow to 76.52 billion US dollars in 2017. With more and more exciting ideas to solve everyday problems on the go and increasing use of smartphones, young entrepreneurs and established businesses are turning towards enterprise apps. These customized apps require a thorough understanding of the problem that the app will solve, a unique user experience and robustness to handle the gazillion kind of devices out there for this app to run on.
- We write native applications which makes our app user experience very rich. This also means that your apps can easily make use of the device features such as camera, gps, mic and other sensors to make your app more feature rich.
- We use cross-platform technology called Xamarin for our mobile app development. This means that we can write it once and it will work on both iOS and Android at the same time. Reduced production time means reduced production cost and easy maintenance.
- We write complete enterprise apps and not just apps. Most of our apps are linked with a web based control panel which allows you complete control of the app’s content and data.
Over the years, ii has gained experience in delivering timely projects and turning a business idea into reality. Here at ii we use the latest technology to create apps on the iOS, Android and Windows platform. Our development process ensures that we maintain agility during our app creation process which provides our clients with maximum value for their money. Every iteration allows our clients to be on top of their business priority and also bring in visibility of the end product early on in the project
Some of the advantages of writing Xamarin apps:
- Xamarin is the only true cross-platform app development environment for native apps.
- Xamarin allows its developers to use shared app logic. In lay man terms this means, we write it once and it works on both iOS and Android. This means reduced production time and efficient maintenance.
- Easy API integration. This means that it is easy to write Xamarin apps as a extension to existing off-the-shelf products in your enterprise.
- Xamarin has it’s own component store which makes it further easy for developers to write quick apps. Also, did we mention that we write our own components for Xamarin? Check out our tooltip component.
- Xamarin supports c# which is the most widely used coding language. A team on single technology means we can offer quick resource backups as we don’t need developers coding in different languages.
Our mobile team
At the heart of all this is our team of experienced and certified developers. Add to it a fun loving environment and a strong leadership team and you have a winning formula. Happy developers develop happy code. We understand that a developer needs to stay updated with the latest on technology. This is the reason why we hold internal competitions and presentations to ensure that we can make use of the latest that is available. This only helps us design truly versatile and flexible solutions for our clients.
- As a team we specialize in web technologies such as API development, web based control panel and always running services that equips us with the ability to write complete solutions.
- Our senior solution architects help us design robust solutions that can guarantee longevity and scalability.
- Our team of certified SCRUM Masters and Prince 2 practitioners ensure that our clients always know what is happening and also keep the projects on course to delivery.
Business process automation
More and more businesses are using mobility to improve their organization’s efficiency. As an organization grows big, it requires well coordinated processes to act as one unit. Not only do they need to be well coordinated but they pretty much need to act in real-time. This requires workforce at all levels, especially the ones out there on the field to stay connected with the business heads back in the office. The real-time information also helps management heads to take timely corrective actions and stay agile. At ii, we provide all services from reviewing/auditing of existing business processes to implementing a mix of technology to refine and automate them. This not only brings speed but also avoids manual errors.
- We document and audit existing business processes and suggest improvements.
- We implement a mix of technologies to achieve automation and bring in coordination.
- We integrate your existing systems to achieve minimum disruption.
We are predominantly a team of experts on Microsoft technologies and products. Microsoft products are known for their security and ease of use. Many of the existing products we integrate our apps with have already built in APIs that allow us to easily bring in mobility in your business.
- We’ve integrate our apps with Microsoft Products such as Microsoft Biztalk, SharePoint, Dynamics etc.
- We have experience in hosting our apps on Microsoft and Amazon cloud. This makes our applications extremely secure and scalable.
Our team of consultants
We are proud to have a team of senior experts who are equipped with global corporate experience. Led by senior team members we offer onsite visits and training for our customers. Certified in Microsoft technology our senior engineers can offer off-the-shelf solutions that can quickly get things off the ground. To ensure that such projects stay on track and within budget, our senior project managers and certified SCRUM masters keep our customers engaged and up-to-date with the progress of their project.