Problem Statement: With over 200 stores in UK and the order production happening in India, China & Bangladesh, managing the orders manually was seriously affecting order deadlines and also limiting the order churning capacity.
Success Criteria: Irrespective of the distance, there was a requirement of a system that allows the teams in different countries to collaborate, work together in managing an order life cycle and work towards a timely delivery.
- A central web based solution in order to get real-time visibility of all the current orders.
- The staff members should have the ability to create templates that suit a particular order type.
- An Android app that allows its ground workforce to update order status in real-time.
Project Duration: 6 months
Team Strength: 6 team members
- Project Manager/SCRUM Master
- Senior System Architect
- UI Developer
- Software Developer x 2
- Software Tester
- A widows service to pull off daily orders from a UK legacy system.
- A central web based developed using ASP.Net to manage orders and create bespoke templates for the orders.
- iOS and Android app using Xamarin